FRAMUS VINTAGE covers all of the musical instruments created by the Franconian manufacturer between 1946 and the end of the 1970s, and spotlights the most prominent Framus players. On almost 500 pages, FRAMUS VINTAGE offers comprehensively researched information and more than 2000 reproductions of Framus guitars, basses, folk and classical instruments. This book is an authoritative resource, and provides tips on how to correctly identify Framus instruments. It is a standard reference for musicians, collectors, fans, and novices alike.
- Hardcover edition, 492 pages
- Cloth cover with gold embossing and protective cover
- Printed at „Edition Framus“ 2009
- German: ISBN 978-3-940448-02-6
- English: ISBN 978-3-940448-03-3